- Director and Secretary of the Nobilo Foundation
- Worked for the Walt Disney Company in Orlando for 15 years developing and implementing new programs and experiences for guests using technology as the platform.
- Recently took a job with Bank of America redesigning their technology Programs
- Michelle has two children, Alli and Chris and they all live in Orlando
- Has been a part of Lend a Hand (through Rotary) for the past 12 years
- Has been committed member of several organizations that are focused on bolstering the lives of children; The United Way, Junior Achievement, Habitat for Humanity, Make a Wish and Global Help
- Before Moving to Central Florida in 1996, Michelle actively supported Children/Families with Special Needs
- Director of the Nobilo Foundation
- Ron is a practicing attorney in Orlando, Florida
- He is a graduate of the Georgia State University School of Law, also holding a Masters degree in Public Policy Analysis from Duke University and a Bachelors degree from
- Northwestern University
- In addition to having an active law practice as a sole practitioner in Orlando, Ron has been involved in numerous charitable endeavors since moving to central Florida in 1994
- Director and Treasurer of the Nobilo Foundation
- Worked for Publix Supermarkets, Inc. for 21 years in various hourly and store level management positions.
- Currently as its district manager responsible for sales and profit goals for 11 Publix Stores
- Also responsible for the training, development and promotion of over 1,500 Publix associates.
- On a personal level, Del has been married to Susan for 16 years and they have two children – Abby and Drew. They live in East Orlando.
- Del is originally from Syracuse New York where he grew up in a house as one of six adopted children. They moved to Vero Beach while he was in high school and then moved to Orlando
- Director of Finance for the Nobilo Foundation
- Owner of Fairway Sports Management, LLC, a financial advisory service
- David is a certified public accountant and certified financial planner, has a degree in finance and economics from Ashland College
- He has more than 25 years of experience in the financial industry. His 22 year tenure at IMG on the management side of the business allowed him to work with and manage several professional golfers including Curtis Strange, Vijay Singh, David Duval, Annika Sorenstam and Mark O’Meara
- A Native of Washington DC
- Joined Golf Channel in 2001 bringing more than a decade of sports broadcasting experience with him
- Steve is the lead interviewer on PGA Tour telecast for Golf Channel and the lead interviewer for Golf Channel on NBC.
- Steve was voted to be part of the Nobilo Foundation board at the end of 2014. He has already been a great asset to the team.